Sparkling clean windows project a positive company image before your clients’ even step through the door. Yet in an age when first impressions really count, many companies continue to do themselves a disfavour by tolerating grimy windows and skylights. Aesthetically unattractive, dirty windows also block light from the workplace with a negative effect on staff and visitors alike. ACC’s window cleaning service is tailor made to suit all requirements and buildings of all shapes and sizes.
We are members and approved by the National Britannia SAFEContractor Scheme and CHAS accredited with our window cleaning operatives being enhanced DBS checked and trained to tackle ground level, ladder work, reach and wash systems, abseiling or powered aerial platforms.
Equipment is regularly tested to meet all legal requirements and a strict Health and Safety code is operated and adhered to by all operatives. We currently supply window cleaning to schools, government buildings, hospitals and offices.
We have earned an excellent reputation for providing a consistently high standard of service and consider our management expertise and our immediate Senior Management response, to be second to none.
Associated Cleaning Contractors will ensure that a dedicated manager will be allocated to you to ensure that a central contact point is available to you at all times.
Part of the managerial services offered are:
- Task related method statements and risk assessments
- A continuous audit monitoring program
- IPAF platform operator’s certificates
- PASMA certification for tower access erection
- Health and Safety spot checks
- A cleaning specification drawn up to ensure that the client knows exactly the duties that are required
- Regular Audits are carried out with client participation when required