Total dedication to the quality of our cleaning service and very competitive rates have seen ACC acquire an impressive portfolio of corporate customers requiring professional office cleaning.
Our staff are trained to take real pride in their work and use only the best equipment and materials. Besides improving health and safety, a clean working environment reflects well on your company and creates that special ‘feel good’ factor so important for workforce motivation.
Cleaning schedules can be arranged to suit your requirements, and minimum disruption to your working day is then guaranteed.
Associated Cleaning Contractors value our customers and we provide an unequalled service that includes:
- Uniformed Staff with ID badges
- Highly trained personnel who have undertaken GNVQ training
- Enhanced DBS checks in sensitive areas
We are proud to be B.I.C.S accredited (The British Institute of Cleaning Science), Construction Line registered, Federation of Window Cleaners certified and SMAS (Safety Management Advisory Scheme) accredited. All our cleaning operatives are offered and supported through G.N.V.Q training to ensure they stay abreast of the latest techniques.
Our office cleaning service is tailored to individual customer needs and can include specialist cleaning such as computer and IT equipment.
We can also provide a washroom cleaning programme with the regular stocking of hygiene and paper products and janitorial supplies.
Our daytime office cleaning and housekeeping service can enables ACC to work flexible working hours which have been proven to improve motivation and retention with enhanced standards in the customers’ workplace.
Associated Cleaning Contractors will ensure that a dedicated manager will be allocated to you to ensure that a central contact point is available to you at all times.
Part of the managerial services offered are:
- Task related method statements and risk assessments
- Telephone Timekeeping system
- A continuous audit monitoring program
- Health and Safety spot checks
- A cleaning specification drawn up to ensure that the client knows exactly the duties that are required
- Regular Audits are carried out with client participation when required
Associated Cleaning Contractors uses the latest technology available to ensure that we offer our clients the best service possible. We have recently added the GPS Tracking System to our portfolio of services for our clients.
- This system ensures that staff log on and off from your premises to ensure that they work the required number of hours
- Any staff who fail to turn up, an automated response is sent to the relevant supervisor to ensure that we are aware of a non-attendance and measures to rectify this can be implemented.
- All hours are logged when the cleaning staff log in and out from site to ensure that the correct billing hours are invoiced.